Seeking skilled Electricians at all, levels (Helper, Apprentice, Journeyman and Master) committed to outstanding quality installations and exceptional electrical service. There are employment opportunities for Electricians within our growing Greenville based company. We specialize in Residential electrical wiring as we collaborate with premier Custom Home builders in the Upstate and western North Carolina. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace, having over 40 years in the local area market.
Responsibilities of the Residential Electrician include:
– Construction, installation and wiring of electrical systems for Residential homes (new construction, renovation and remodels).
– Providing outstanding customer service with integrity and honest character.
– Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
– Following company and customer procedures, completing required paperwork accurately and within required time-frames.
– Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
– Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer consideration, teamwork, people development, continuing education, and innovation at all times.
- Two or more years’ experience with Residential electrical wiring and installation to include knowledge of electrical wiring methods
- Prior experience in Commercial and/or Residential Electrical Service helpful
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and understand residential blue prints and basic electrical symbols
- Ability to utilize basic hand tools, drills sets and measuring tools
- Understanding of national electrical code for residential construction
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to work positively with co-workers, customers, and leadership of company
- Teachable and desiring to develop with the electrical trade
- Able to work effectively in varying climates (cold or warm)
- Outstanding customer service skills
We offer competitive compensation, paid time off, health insurance, 401k retirement plan and tools/resources to maximize role ability.