If you are passionate about your work and impacting the lives of others using your skills as an Electrician to problem solve and troubleshoot customers’ requests and desires, then Quality Electrical Contractors is the place for you.
Our model is different. We are driven to create lifelong customers by providing the highest-quality electrical customer service experience in existing structures and homes, including remodels and renovations. Employees are assessed by these Metric Boosters:
1) Personal Accountability and Initiative Standards – Attitude/Appearance, Communication and Organization.
2) Quality/Customer Service – Knowledge and ability to install wiring and electrical parts/systems in accordance with NEC. Has a craftsman mentality, team-oriented, and committed to positive customer interactions and feedback.
3) Service Call Efficiency – Successful execution of electrical in-home and/or commercial service calls; i.e., accurately estimate, prepare quotes, and win opportunities using existing company methods. Ensure calls are completed as scheduled and within estimated time and materials.
4) Customer Engagement and Solution Selling – Be able to “read between the lines” to understand customer needs, desires, and ideas for how they use their home or workplace. Deliver and implement appropriate and relevant high-quality solutions for electrical improvements to enhance their home or desired space.
5) A Truck’s Return on Investment (ROI) – Meets or exceeds weekly revenue expectations.
6) Other Duties as Assigned for Team and QEC Success: The above are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all duties; other relevant duties may be assigned.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5+ years of residential and light commercial electrical work experience. Must be experienced in new construction electrical, remodel, troubleshooting and testing new and existing electrical, service calls, lighting, etc.
- Certification desired. Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; some additional college and electrical certifications preferred.
- Excel at troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical challenges.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Passionate about your work and serving others.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to coordinate own actions and manage own time.
- Strong desire to be the best technician, willing and capable of learning new applications/methods.
- Good communicator, both verbally and in written format.
- Able to maintain a clean, safe driving record and valid driver’s license.
We offer competitive compensation based on your experience, including health benefits, 401k retirement plan, and resources to maximize your success in this role.
About Quality Electrical Contractors, LLC:
We are a small family business that is transforming power into life. We are based in Greenville, SC. We want our team to deliver our customers exceptional service each and every time we service them, turning these individuals into life-long customers.
The products and services of Quality Electrical Contractors enhance a customer’s home and business by offering a wide range of controls, lighting concepts, and design ideas, always keeping in mind even the aesthetics of a completed application. QEC installs solutions in line with our customers’ ideas, or we assist them with professional electrical design experience to better enhance their home or building’s presentation and function.
Quality Electrical Contractors has over 40 years of electrical service experience. QEC is unique when it comes to electrical contractors in Greenville, SC and Asheville, NC. We specialize in residential and small-scale commercial electrical needs. The QEC team is able to design, plan, install, maintain, inspect, and service all electrical systems. If you are driven by the same mission we are and have the above qualifications, WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM. Please apply.