Seeking skilled Residential Electricians at all levels (helper, apprentice, journeyman and master) committed to outstanding quality and world class customer service. There are employment opportunities for Electricians within our Greenville based company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace, having over 40 years in the local area market.
Responsibilities of the Residential Electrician include:
– Construction, installation and wiring of electrical systems for Residential homes (new construction, renovation and remodels).
– Providing outstanding customer service with integrity and honest character.
– Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
– Following company and customer procedures; completing required paperwork accurately and within required time frames.
– Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
– Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer consideration, teamwork, people development, continuing education, and innovation at all times.
- Experience with Residential electrical wiring and installation
- Prior experience in Commercial/Residential Electrical Service helpful
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and understand residential blue prints and basic electrical symbols
- Ability to utilize basic hand tools, drills sets and measuring tools
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical wiring methods
- Understanding of national electrical code for residential construction
- Commitment to performing high quality work
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to provide outstanding references
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to work positively with co-workers, customers, and leadership of company
- Teachable and desiring to develop with the electrical trade
- Able to work effectively in varying climates (cold or warm)
- Outstanding customer service skills